Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Off-Topic: Where to Eat in Philadelphia!

If you find yourself in Philadelphia, there are a couple of restaurant I can definitely recommend for dinner! They are:

- Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This is a neighborhood bistro, quite small but with a nice menu and great service. Michelle had a horseradish panko-crusted tilapia and I had roast duck. Yummo! And even thought it is called Friday, Saturday, Sunday, it is open seven days a week!

- Buddakan. Looking at a few travel guides as well as The Google, Buddakan is considered perhaps the best restaurant in Philadephia. At least if you want fusion-Asian food, I'm sure it is. It is by the same people who brought you Morimoto's. Michelle had a miso black cod with wasabi mashed potatoes (*realy* good!) and I had Asian BBQ pork tenderloin with Chinese brocoli. Also had a side of crab fried rice and an Asian casear salad (not exactly sure why it was "Asian" but it sure was good!) The service here was also outstanding, and the actual restaurant space was amazing.

Anyway, you won't go wrong if you go to either of these place!

RK

1 comment:

  1. this of course is my favorite topic - "where to find great food anywhere". it all sounded yummy and got me hungry.

    ReplyDelete